Sunday, February 5, 2012

Prenatal Appts

It's been a while since I've posted anything on here.  I am 20 weeks along (half way done!!) and very tired.  I've been lucky that I haven't been sick at all during this pregnancy, just uncomfortable and tired.  I've gone to a couple of prenatal appointments and everything looks good.  I'm right where I'm supposed to be weight wise and the baby's heartbeat sounds very healthy and strong. One thing that is going to be interesting is the fact that my doctor will not be delivering my baby.  She is due two weeks before me!  Crazy!   We find out this coming Wednesday if we are having a boy or a girl (will I believe it, probably not).  We will also be doing Fetal Fotos later in the month to see if both ultrasounds match up or not.  Ryan feels that we are having a girl this time and I've felt that the whole time too.  We shall see....  :)

No comments: