Thursday, February 9, 2012

IT'S A BOY!!

We are excited to announce that we are expecting another boy!  We are very thrilled and happy to know the baby is healthy (the ultrasound tech did a very in depth exam of the baby) and it growing normally.  He is around 12 oz and just guessing around 7 inches in length.  :)  I know I was feeling girl the whole time but the more I think about it, I think it was wishful thinking.  Not that I'm disappointed in having another boy, I just wanted a little girl so badly.  So if this baby is for sure a boy (which according to the ultrasound, it is a very OBVIOUS boy) we will have a bunch of baby girl stuff to get rid of. 

One thing that we are concerned about is the fact that there is a very good possibility that I will have another premature baby.  Apparently the placenta is very close to my cervix (TMI maybe? ;}) so they want me to come back at 32 weeks to do another ultrasound to see if that is still the case.  If that is still the case, I'm not sure what they will want me to do.  I hope not bed rest.  Logan came 5 weeks early and the doctor that came in to talk to us yesterday says there is that good chance that this little man could come that early too.  If that's the case, I only have 15 more weeks to go.  AAAHHHHH!!!   If I can make it to 37 weeks, I'll be happy.  I'll keep everyone posted. 

No comments: